What to Expect at Meetings
Tulsa NightWriters Club meets on the third Tuesday of every month (except December) at 7:00 PM. We meet at the OSU Center for Poets & Writers, see directions and additional details below.
- Meetings are held in person and will be available for streaming on Google Meet.
- Speakers will be listed as they become available, along with their subjects and you can visit the events page to see what we currently have scheduled.
- The meeting room will be open around 6:50pm for you to sign in. We start around 7 pm. The meetings last around 60 – 90 minutes.
- Our meetings are always informative and usually entertaining. Our goal is to help aspiring writers master their craft and find publication. We welcome all genres of writing.
- Hear what’s happening in the club with announcements and member ‘brags.’
- Learn about opportunities for writing workshops, readings, and other literary events happening in our community.
- Be educated, encouraged, and challenged by our quality speakers.
- Meet and network with new writing friends.
Take the I-244 to downtown Tulsa and exit on Detroit. If you are coming from the west, the exit for the OSU campus is on the LEFT
From Detroit Ave, turn right onto JH Franklin Road. You will see the Auditorium and Conference Center on the left. You can park in Lot E (first parking lot on left), or across the street in Lot D.
From the main entrance, go past the fountain into the Conference Center. We’ll meet in Room 150, signs will be posted.
Parking is free and open to the public. It is a very short walk.
Reference photos and maps below.
Not a Member yet? No worries!
You’re welcome to visit a couple of meetings to get a feel for what we’re about and see if we’re the community for you. Bring a friend even!